- "Clarification on issues related to furnishing of Bond / LUT for exports has been issued." Click here
- Two Days’ Training on Establishment and Administration" at NACIN Faridabad for the Officers of the rank of Asstt. Commissioner to Addl. Commissioners of CBIC on 19th & 20th April, 2018 . Click here
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBIC dated 06/04/2018 Click here
- Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) of Computers, Printers & Laptops and Other Accessories FOR THE OFFICE OF DGGSTI DELHI ZONAL UNIT, NEW DELHI.
- Ban on Import of Oxytocin; stepping up vigilance mechanism in check smuggling of Oxytocin - Click here
- The last date to fill self appraisal by Officer Reported Upon in SPARROW is 15th April 2018.
- Hiring of commercially registered vehicles at the office of DGGSTI, DElhi Zonal Unit, New Delhi.
- Inviting bids for photocopying work at the office of DGGSTI, Delhi Zonal Unit, New Delhi.
- Updated version of GST Concept and Status and PPT on GST - An Update as on 01/04/2018 have been uploaded
- Smooth roll out of e-Way Bill system from 01st April, 2018 - Click here
- FAQs on e-way bill Click here
- Details of Vendors providing E-seals as per Circular 36/2017-Customs & 37/2017-Customs Click here
- Order issued for extending the due date for submission of FORM GST TRAN-2.
- Notifications issued prescribing the due dates for filing of FORM GSTR-1 and for extending the due dates for filing of FORM GSTR-6 and application for refund under section 55 by notified agencies.
- Two days training (12-13 April 2018) on Trade Facilitation Agreement at NACIN Faridabad for Gr 'A' officers Click here
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBIC dated 28/03/2018 Click here
- “Circular clarifying issues related to job work issued". Click here
- CGST Rules, 2017 as amended upto 23.03.2018 have been uploaded Click here
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBIC dated 23/03/2018 Click here
- Notifications issued for exempting payment under reverse charge under sections 9 (4), 5 (4) and 7 (4) of the CGST Act, IGST Act and UTGST Act respectively, until 30.06.2018
- Notifications issued for amending the CGST Rules, notifying E-Way Bill Rules, and prescribing due dates for filing of FORM GSTR-3B
- Appointment of Nodal Officer for PQs in Customs Zones Click here
- Appointment of Nodal Officer for PQs in CGST Zones Click here
- Change of dates from 22nd & 23rd March, 2018 to 12th & 13th April, 2018 for Training Session on Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) at NACIN, Faridabad.. Click here
- TOP Most priority to PQ repliesClick here
- Model calender for conducting DPCsClick here
- 'SARANSH' Dashboard for GST formations can be accessed by Click here
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to Swachhta Action Plan Helpline :- 011- 25815870 Mob:- 09599658978
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to Swachhta Action Plan Click here
- Advisory on AIO functioning, connectivity issues for GST. -click here, TCS Escalatoin Matrix for GST Zones LAN Implementation, Wipro Handholders, HP Resident Engineers
The Delhi Customs Zone, which comprises of Air Cargo Complex, Inland Container Depots at Tughlakabad and Patparganj and certain other ICDs located in the State of Haryana as also the IGI Airport, the New Courier Terminal and Foreign Post Office, is committed to render highly efficient public service by facilitating expeditious customs clearance of imports and exports, courier and postal baggage as also facilitating the arriving and departing passengers. These functions are being carried out by seven Commissionerates, viz., Air Cargo Import, Air Cargo Export, ICD-Import, Tughlakabad, ICD-Export, Tughlakabad, ICD, Patparganj, IGI Airport and General Commissionerate. Further, the appeals arising out of the Read Full Message Here
|Foreign Post Office (FPO)||Shri Santosh Kumar Mishra , JC
Shri Abhishek Kumar Dwivedi, DC
011- 23238917 FAX:23235915
|Courier Terminal (NCT)||
Shri Vinay Kumar Singh, ADC
Dr. Radhe Tallo, AC
|IGI Airport||Ms. Anubha Sinha, JC||011-25654901/25652090|
|General||Ms. S. Vijayarani, JC||011-25656582|
|Air Cargo Import||Dr. Ravindra Dange, ADC||011- 25654094|
|Air Cargo Export||Shri Santosh Mishra, JC||011-25656078|
|Tughlakabad Import||Ms. Ashima Bansal, ADC||011-26369587, 011-26365822|
|Tughlakabad Export||Shri Abhishek Chandra Gupta, JC||011- 26368850|
|Patparganj||Shri Vijay Bahadur Verma, JC||011-22240054|
Instances have come to the notice that number of persons are getting telephonic calls as well as e-mail and letters by post asking them to deposit money in individual bank accounts making claim that Customs Officer have stopped clearance/ release of gift parcels/ rewards unless a certain amount is deposited towards customs duties, penalties etc. and a bank account number is also given where the money is to be deposited.
Another common modus operandi is to send an e-mail stating that the recipient has won a prize or a parcel has been sent and money is to be deposited. All such calls/ mail are fake with the sole intention of cheating the public.
The General Public is hereby notified & forewarned not to respond to such fake calls/ mail as Customs Officer do not make telephonic calls or send such mail to deposit amounts in individual bank accounts. Customs Department is not responsible in any way for any such fraudulent incidents and complaints, if any, in this regard may be made to the Police.