- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBEC dated 09/02/2018 Click here
- Video on implementation of Swachhta Action Plan by CBEC Click here
- Notification for postponing the implementation of e-way bill rules has been issued
- Letter to All CCAs regarding Taking Care while send Direct Recruitment Quota Requisition to DGHRD Click here
- Government e-Market Place (GeM) and Competition Law for Group 'A' officers of CBEC on 20th February, 2018 Click here
- Training Schedule of GeM & e-Procurement Click Here
- Customs duty Calculator will not functional from 02-Feb-2018 at 00:00 hrs till the updates of duty rates as per changes made in the Union Budget 2018-19
- FAQs on EWay Bill Provisions in GST Click here
- The Union Budget of India for FY 2018-19 has been announced. Please click here for more details.
- Field formations are informed that from this Month onwards : 1) DDM-CUS-1 has been modified with new column i.e 'IGST-REFUND' and this is to be uploaded since the Month of July-2017 onwards. 2) DDM-ST-1 has been restarted,so field formations are requested to upload the data since the Month of July-2017 onwards. 3) DRI-CUS-7 has been modified with new group i.e 'Recovery by way of disposal of goods' which is to be uploaded from the current Month, i.e, Jan-2018.
- GNIT E-tender for CCAMC for 22 in number Category-II Vessels dated 29.01.2018. closing date of tender is 15.03.2018 1300 hours. Click here
- CBEC launches IT tools ICETRAK and ICETAB for trade facilitation and faster clearances – To download ICETRAK, click here here on your Android mobile phone
- ATTN: BUDGET UPDATE :On account of Budget 2018-2019, due to be presented on "1-Feb-2018", filing of B.E.'s would not be available from 1700 hrs onwards on "1-Feb-2018" till completion of updation of all changes in the ICES 1.5
- Complete utilization of funds under "O.E." & "RRT" Object Heads in FY 2017-18 click here
- DG NACIN's letter regarding E way Bill Master Trainer of Faridabad and Bangalore for more detail click here
- Chairman CBEC's weekly newsletter dated 25.01.2018 click here
- CGST Rules as amended upto 23/01/2018 have been uploaded click here
- Important information for the field click here
- Notifications for notifying e-way Bill website and amended CGST Rules have been uploaded. Notifications for reduction in Late fees for various returns also uploaded.
- Immediate Attention: Registration and Requisition letter issued for Next Dept. Exam. of Inspectors to be held from 13.03.2018 to 16.03.2018. Please download the same from www.nacenkanpur.gov.in.
- Departmental Examination for promotion of Ministerial Officers to rescheduled to be held from 20.02.2018 to 22.02.2018
- Letter to all CCs/DGs informing DGHRD Swachhta Whatapp Number click here
- Reports on user Experience click here
- Removing "Retired, but PPO not issued" figures reflecting on "Bhavishya" portal screen click here
- Advisory on AIO functioning, connectivity issues for GST. -click here, TCS Escalatoin Matrix for GST Zones LAN Implementation, Wipro Handholders, HP Resident Engineers
The Delhi Customs Zone, which comprises of Air Cargo Complex, Inland Container Depots at Tughlakabad and Patparganj and certain other ICDs located in the State of Haryana as also the IGI Airport, the New Courier Terminal and Foreign Post Office, is committed to render highly efficient public service by facilitating expeditious customs clearance of imports and exports, courier and postal baggage as also facilitating the arriving and departing passengers. These functions are being carried out by seven Commissionerates, viz., Air Cargo Import, Air Cargo Export, ICD-Import, Tughlakabad, ICD-Export, Tughlakabad, ICD, Patparganj, IGI Airport and General Commissionerate. Further, the appeals arising out of the Read Full Message Here
|Foreign Post Office (FPO)||Shri Abhishek Kumar Dwivedi, DC
Shri Santosh Kumar Mishra , JC
|011- 23238917 FAX:23235915
|Courier Terminal (NCT)||
Shri Vinay Kumar Singh, ADC
Dr. Radhe Tallo, AC
|IGI Airport||Ms. Anubha Sinha, JC||011-25654901/25652090|
|General||Ms. S. Vijayarani, JC||011-25656582|
|Air Cargo Import||Dr. Ravindra Dange, ADC||011- 25654094|
|Air Cargo Export||Shri Santosh Mishra, JC||011-25656078|
|Tughlakabad Import||Ms. Ashima Bansal, ADC||011-26369587, 011-26365822|
|Tughlakabad Export||Shri Abhishek Chandra Gupta, JC||011- 26368850|
|Patparganj||Shri Vijay Bahadur Verma, JC||011-22240054|
Instances have come to the notice that number of persons are getting telephonic calls as well as e-mail and letters by post asking them to deposit money in individual bank accounts making claim that Customs Officer have stopped clearance/ release of gift parcels/ rewards unless a certain amount is deposited towards customs duties, penalties etc. and a bank account number is also given where the money is to be deposited.
Another common modus operandi is to send an e-mail stating that the recipient has won a prize or a parcel has been sent and money is to be deposited. All such calls/ mail are fake with the sole intention of cheating the public.
The General Public is hereby notified & forewarned not to respond to such fake calls/ mail as Customs Officer do not make telephonic calls or send such mail to deposit amounts in individual bank accounts. Customs Department is not responsible in any way for any such fraudulent incidents and complaints, if any, in this regard may be made to the Police.