- Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week 2018Click here
- Corrigendum to Public Notice- Invitation of Applications for the Written Examination under Regulation 6of CBLR, 2018 scheduled to be held on 18.01.2019 -reg. Click here
- Permanent Trade Facilitation Committee (PTFC) Meeting on 25.10.2018 at 11.00 Hrs. at New Customs House, New Delhi -reg Click here
- List of candidates Eligible for oral test under regulation 6 of CBLR, 2013 on 10.07.2018, 11.07.2018, 12.07.2018 & 13.07.2018Click here
- Awards Winners Declaration-Swachhta Action Plan, 2017-18-reg Click here
- IGST Refund Fortnight from 31st May to 14 june, 2018-reg Click here
The Delhi Customs Zone, which comprises of Air Cargo Complex, Inland Container Depots at Tughlakabad and Patparganj and certain other ICDs located in the State of Haryana as also the IGI Airport, the New Courier Terminal and Foreign Post Office, is committed to render highly efficient public service by facilitating expeditious customs clearance of imports and exports, courier and postal baggage as also facilitating the arriving and departing passengers. These functions are being carried out by seven Commissionerates, viz., Air Cargo Import, Air Cargo Export, ICD-Import, Tughlakabad, ICD-Export, Tughlakabad, ICD, Patparganj, IGI Airport and General Commissionerate. Further, the appeals arising out of the Read Full Message Here
|Foreign Post Office (FPO)||Shri Santosh Kumar Mishra , JC
Shri Abhishek Kumar Dwivedi, DC
011- 23238917 FAX:23235915
|Courier Terminal (NCT)||
Shri Santosh Kumar Mishra, JC
Dr. Radhe Tallo, JC
Ms. Gunjan, DC
|IGI Airport||Ms. Anubha Sinha, JC||011-25654901/25652090|
|General||Ms. S. Vijayarani, JC||011-25656582|
|Air Cargo Import||Dr. Ravindra Dange, ADC||011- 25654094|
|Air Cargo Export||Shri Santosh Mishra, JC||011-25655128|
|Tughlakabad Import||Ms. Ashima Bansal, ADC||011-26369587, 011-26365822|
|Tughlakabad Export||Shri Abhishek Chandra Gupta, JC||011- 26368850|
|Patparganj||Shri Vijay Bahadur Verma, JC||011-22240054|
Instances have come to the notice that number of persons are getting telephonic calls as well as e-mail and letters by post asking them to deposit money in individual bank accounts making claim that Customs Officer have stopped clearance/ release of gift parcels/ rewards unless a certain amount is deposited towards customs duties, penalties etc. and a bank account number is also given where the money is to be deposited.
Another common modus operandi is to send an e-mail stating that the recipient has won a prize or a parcel has been sent and money is to be deposited. All such calls/ mail are fake with the sole intention of cheating the public.
The General Public is hereby notified & forewarned not to respond to such fake calls/ mail as Customs Officer do not make telephonic calls or send such mail to deposit amounts in individual bank accounts. Customs Department is not responsible in any way for any such fraudulent incidents and complaints, if any, in this regard may be made to the Police.